1. Information we collect and when
For the Services, we collect and store your personal information when you collect and store your personal information.
- visit our website.
- Register and use our app and/or website.
- Upload music through our app and/or website.
- Withdraw money through our app, website and withdrawal methods provided.
- Pay through our app, website and payment methods provided.
- Invites or has invited someone to use PRO tools.
- contact customer service or contact us in any other way.
- Contact us through a third-party service.
- Connecting to third-party services through us.
- Sign up for one of our newsletters
If you create an account on the Service, we will ask for your username, artist name, password, mobile number, email address, date of birth, address, postal code and country.
If you connect to the Services using third-party credentials such as Google or Facebook, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted credentials. We may also collect other available information such as your name, profile picture, age, country, hometown, email address, date of birth and gender.
You may also voluntarily provide us with the username of your Soundcloud, Instagram and/or Twitter accounts.
Music uploads and creator data
When you upload music through our app or website, some additional personal information about you is provided. This contains:
- audio file
- Track/Album Name
- stage name
- songwriter name
- Names of other contributors (if applicable)
- Information about whether you are a label, artist, manager, producer, etc.
We also collect information about how your music is streamed on distribution platforms.
Information on use
We gather data on how the Service is accessed and utilised when you use or interact with it. This data consists of:
- Information relating to your use of our service.
- Content that you upload to the Service;
- Technical data, such as IP address, device and network ID, URL information, location, session time, cookie data, and the ad platform from which you came.
Your name, address, VAT number, and whether you are a private person or a business may be shared with us by our third-party payment provider when you make a payout through them. We only gather the data necessary to fulfil the payout, adhere to our legal duties (including but not limited to tax obligations), and stop and identify fraud.
We might get information like your name and address from a third-party supplier when you make a payment through them. Only the information necessary to process the payment, abide by applicable laws and third-party provider agreements, as well as offer you services, is collected by us.
Information obtained from outside sources
On occasion, we might integrate with outside sources and obtain data about you from them.
We may gather information with your permission if you choose to use Songvax features that link to your third-party online profiles, accounts, or services. For instance, if you pre-order an Songvax.com release on Spotify, we may obtain data about your listening habits via Spotify.
You must supply the email address or phone number of the person you intend to invite when sending a Songvax PRO invitation. Verify that the person has given you permission to do so. We will send an email with your username to the person you invited.
We will have access to your email address or phone number if you are granted access to the Songvax PRO features. An email with details about the user who invited you will be sent to you. You must create an Account with Songvax if you accept the invitation.
2. How We Use the Data We Gathered
We will process you facts for the according purposes:
- To take the chair you account, in imitation of enable yet provide the Services and, condition applicable, furnish integration including a third party.
- To provide, personalize then enhance thy journey and someone advertising and marketing taken available concerning then backyard the Service;
- To make certain the Service is technically useful then in imitation of advance recent products yet services.
- Analyze you use concerning the Service and what you interact with our advertisements in conformity with keep in a position in imitation of perform full-size business decisions.
- To communicate along thou because Service related or research purposes by means of emails, notifications, text messages, or sordid ways of messaging you, as you hold agreed according to receive.
- To talk including you, both at once or via one over our partners, because of advertising yet promotional reasons through emails, notifications, then mean messages, situation in accordance with you consent.
- To raise the Service, either inside or outside the Service.
- To process your payouts, repayments or prevent yet detect fraud.
3. How long do we keep it?
The data we collect from you will be stored for the following periods:
- you use our services.
- We must for legal reasons and obligations.
- We must deal with any remaining and/or money owed to you.
- We must prevent fraud, streaming and any criminal activity.
4. How We Share Information
We will never provide or sell your personal information to third parties for their purposes. We do this for the sole purpose of providing and enabling the Services to you and to us.
Music Platforms/Services and Partners
The information you provide to us when registering and uploading songs through our app and/or website is used to operate and provide our services by delivering the songs to music services, platforms and partners. When providing music to platforms, we provide them with:
- Audio file and track/album version (if applicable).
- ISRC (International Standard Recording Code). Unique code generated for each individual title.
- UPC (Universal Product Code). Unique code created to aggregate versions at the product level.
- Track/Album Name.
- Artist name and full name.
- Contributor name (if applicable).
When you request a withdrawal, we share your email address, name and phone number with the withdrawal provider Paypal so they can facilitate your withdrawal.
Marketing and advertising
We may share your information with advertising partners in order to send you promotions about Songvax. If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
Service providers and others
- To allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- To respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so.
- To comply with the requirements of mandatory applicable law.
- To protect the safety of any person.
- To protect the rights and property of Songvax, including to enforce the Agreements and any other terms that you have agreed to.
- To address fraud and resolve disputes.
- To address security or technical issues.
- To publish anonymised or pseudonymised data about the use of the Service.
5. Transfer to Other Countries
If you reside in Switzerland or the European Economic Area, you understand that your data may be transferred and stored outside of this area. The country it was transferred to may not have the same protection laws as yours. However, when we transfer your data, we ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the GDPR requirements and have contracts with these parties to ensure this.
We do not allow children under the age of 18 to sign up for our services and therefore do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us. If you are the guardian of a child under the age of 18 and discover that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact Customer Service and you may request access to the stored information and/or unsubscribe from the service.
7. How We Protect Your information
Your safety is important to us. We always use our best efforts to implement administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or disclosure.
Since the internet cannot be 100% secure, make sure to protect your password and username to prevent anyone from accessing your information.
8. Your rights, contacting us and complaints
Your web browser may be set to accept cookies by default. You can change this to delete and reject cookies. If you do this, certain features of our Services may be affected and certain things may not work properly. If you use our Services on a mobile device, you can limit advertising-related tracking and targeting. However, we have no control over these opt-out processes. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org to learn more about changing your browser settings.
Sometimes we use pixel tags. Pixel tags are placed on certain websites, and when you visit those websites, the pixel tags generate general access notices and allow us to send or read our cookies. They are used with cookies to track activity on the website through a specific device. If you disable cookies, we can only see anonymous website visits.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for our website to function.
- Analytics/Performance Cookies. They allow us to identify and count the number of visitors and understand how visitors move through our services. This helps us improve our services.
- Mobile Device Identifier and SDK. From time to time, we use or partner with application developer platforms that use mobile SDKs to collect information, such as: B. Mobile identifiers (such as IDFA and Android Advertising ID) and how mobile devices interact with our Services and users who use our Services Information.